TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In using the apnagharbanao.in, you (The User) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. apnagharbanao.in reserves
the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The User is therefore advised to read carefully
these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the shopping service(s). All products/services and information displayed on
apnagharbanao.in constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the
terms and conditions as listed below. apnagharbanao.in reserves the right to accept or reject your offer.
The agreement between you and Apna Ghar Banao shall be subject to the following terms and conditions
1. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
2. These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail
notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Shopping services of apnagharbanao.in, you
agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
3. The price for the Works shall be subject to the addition of GSTN and a sum equal to any other government duty, tax or levy
applicable to the Goods
4. The Quotation is based upon the Company's current costs including the current rates of labour, fuel, transport and materials as at the date of the Quotation. The Company reserves
the right to pass on any subsequent increase in cost to the Customer, which may occur up to the date of commencement of the Works.
5. The Customer notifies the Company within 7 days after discovery of the alleged defect giving particulars and permits the Company to inspect the same
6. All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of apnagharbanao.in.
7. apnagharbanao.in reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been
confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card. In the event the payment has been processed by apnagharbanao.in the same shall be credited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email.
8. In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. apnagharbanao.in will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user
and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user.
9. Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
10. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by apnagharbanao.in for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
11. apnagharbanao.in shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods due to flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of apnagharbanao.in
12. The User agrees to use the services provided by apnagharbanao.in, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
13. The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. apnagharbanao.in reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time.
If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), apnagharbanao.in has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the
Services of apnagharbanao.in Shopping, and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
14. apnagharbanao.in will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays,
non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance,
error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use
of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
15. The User expressly agrees that the use of service(s) of apnagharbanao.in for shopping is at the User's sole risk. The Service(s) of apnagharbanao.in is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind,
whether express or implied. apnagharbanao.in , its affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing
or as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this Service.
16. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Udaipur shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
1. Name including First and Last Name.
2. Alternate email address.
3. Mobile phone number and contact details.
4. ZIP/Postal code.
5. Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned).
6. Preferences and interests (such as news, sports, travel and so on).
7. Financial information (like account or credit card numbers).
8. Opinions of features on our websites.
Apart from this we will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from cookies.
Disclosure to Third Parties:
We will not disclose any personal information to any third party source at any time. All personal information is kept secure and never shared or sold to any third party.
Acquisition of Information:
We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or otherwise necessary to provide a high level of customer service.
Our Employees and Privacy:
We train all our employees about the importance of privacy and give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
We make access to privacy sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service. We use the highest levels of encryption available for all credit card transactions.
We use external transaction and processing servers to ensure maximum credit card and personal information security.
Third-Party Web Beacons:
We use third-party web beacons to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.