Instruction For Use:-
1. Kdm Fiber 6MM (for Plaster and Other Cement based Application)
2. Use one pouch KDM FIBER 6MM (60gm) with one bag (600g, 1 kg and 5 kg) of Cement.
3. After achieving consistent mix in mixer and KDM FIBER let it rotate for1-2 minutes to get uniform dispersion.
4. Higher dosage will result in better mechanical properties.
5. Follow the instructions of Civil Engineer.
Glass Fiber Type
Country of Origin
Made in India
Pouch of 60grm
1. Kdm Fiber 6 mm prevents micro shrinkage cracks, making the plaster inherently stronger Millions of fiber support mortar in all dimensions and provide MSR.
2. Kdm Fiber 6 mm disperse uniformly throughout Cement sand mix, ensures better binding and anchoring of mortar.
3. Kdm Fiber 6 mm reduces rebound loss and mortar and labour cost.
4. Kdm Fiber 6 mm reduces permeability which helps prevent corrosion of steel and increase Durability of Building.
5. Kdm Fiber 6 mm reduces seepage, leakage and dampness of walls hence saving in Repairing/ Repainting cost of building. Kdm Fiber 6 mm also protects costly Interior and furniture.
6. Kdm Fiber 6 mm protects sharp edges and corners of plaster from damage during plastic stage of mortar.
7. Kdm Fiber 6 mm provides significant improvement for early age strength and improves abrasion resistance.
8. Kdm Fiber 6 mm is a user friendly product easy to use and handle at construction site.
► All products are priced at Udaipur Ex. Godown.
► Loading, unloading and shipping charges will extras. Detailed Shipping Policy
► Returns accepted only in case of incorrect product.
► Video recording at the time of unpacking the parcel will be required.
► In case of incorrect product, return will be accepted in only 2 days after the delivery date.
► Return at the buyer’s risk/cost. Detailed Return Policy
► Order can be cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
► Order will be cancelled only if it is not shipped. Detailed Cancellation Policy